Did your hot water suddenly stop working? Is there water in your basement? No matter what plumbing problem you’re dealing with, our experienced team of licensed, insured plumbers is here to fix it.
At Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC, we adhere to a code—do it right the first time. Our emergency plumbers will arrive on-time, assess your plumbing system, and present you with cost-effective solutions. Call us now to request immediate service.
Our 24-hour plumbers are available seven days a week. We offer all manner of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Baltimore, OH, and the surrounding areas, including:
- Hot water tank replacement and repair
- Instant hot water heater installation
- Sewer and water main inspections
- Sump pump services
- Leak detection
- Clogged drain repair
- Snaking and hydro blasting
- Drain cleaning
If you don’t see the service that you need above, call us anyway! We’re a full-service residential plumbing contractor—there’s no plumbing problem we can’t fix and no plumbing component we can’t install.
Need financing? Get what you need now and pay later with our 18-month no-interest, no-down-payment plans!
Keep Your Water Heater Running at Peak Performance
Regular water heater maintenance is vital to keeping your energy bills low and your system running as it should. While you can take advantage of our electric and gas water heater services, including tankless water heater servicing, there are also some steps you can take to maintain your water heater.
- Keep at least 2 feet of clearance around the unit.
- Drain a fourth of the tank every six months to keep it from accumulating sediment and minerals.
- If you have a tank, keep it well insulated (we can install weatherization for your tank if needed).
- Insulate or heat tape the pipes around the tank (also something we can do for you).
- Keep the temperature set at around 120 degrees.
- If you go on vacation, set your unit to vacation mode.
If you notice a sudden drop in efficiency, even with proper maintenance, or your water heater is more than ten years old, it might be time for a replacement.
Clogged Drains? No Problem
Draining cleaning is our specialty—there’s a reason we’re the top draining cleaning company in Baltimore. We use the latest techniques and tools to ensure fast, effective, no-damage clog removal from sinks, drains, toilets, and more.
Suffice to say, we’ve seen a lot of clogged drains. Here are a few tips we’ve picked up over the years to prevent them.
- Use body wash instead of bar soap. Bar soaps leave a lot of soap scum that accumulates in your pipes over time.
- Don’t pour grease down.
- If you wash oily pans in the sink, pour hot water down the drain afterward.
- Always scrape plates before rinsing them.
- Avoid using corrosive cleaners to unclog or clean your drain.
- Install drain screens.
Even if you’re diligent not to put grease or food debris down the drain, we recommend you have your drains and plumbing system cleaned once to twice a year. We can also check your plumbing system from unexpected damage, such leaks from tree root growth, during your drain cleaning service.
Want to save on annual plumbing maintenance? Have a look at our current promotions and sign up for text alerts!
Why Choose Us?
At Joe’s Drain Cleaning LLC, we go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has access to plumbing services regardless of their financial situation.
Unlike other plumbing contractors who charge extra fees any chance they get, we’re committed to a flat-rate pricing system. You can trust that the quote we provide you will always be exactly what you pay. We even also offer multiple price options for every job! And, as a reward for joining our membership program, Friendly Plumber Members enjoy 50% off late hour charges.
You can count on us for friendly service, superior results, and fast turnaround times.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription