The best way to protect your plumbing systems and ensure the safety of your home and plumbing is to have those systems regularly maintained. With a Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan, you don’t ever have to worry about missing out on routine maintenance again!
Why sign up for our Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan? Having your drains cleaned and pipes inspected annually reduces your risk of facing plumbing emergencies like clogs and burst pipes. You can also save money on utilities by keeping your water heater properly maintained!
Benefits of Membership
- FREE Annual Safety Inspection
- FREE Leak Detection
- FREE Water Heater Adjustment and Tune-Up
- FREE Extended Repair Warranty
- FREE $49.00 Trip Charge
- FREE Priority Service
- Repair Price Protection
- 10% Repair Discount
The Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan’s 14 Point Checklist
- Dye test toilets to identify leaks that could be costing you hundreds of dollars per year in wasted water.
- Repair faucet leaks by tightening loose handles, packing nuts, or valve stems (repairs requiring parts cost extra). Eliminating a 1/32” diameter leak reduces your water bill by more than the annual investment in the Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan.
- Inspect sewer line through an accessible clean out by using a video camera to check its condition and to prevent blockages.
- Clean kitchen faucet aerator for steady water flow.
- Inspect visible piping for leaks and corrosion to identify potential leaks before they occur.
- Check emergency shut-off valve operation to ensure the valves will be available when needed.
- Tag emergency shut-off valves so you can easily identify the proper valves during a water crisis.
- Check washing machine hoses for material flexibility and integrity, to identify the potential for hose rupture from deterioration.
- Monitor on guard flow meter and carbon monoxide detector.
- Check for leaks by inspecting the meter for evidence of any leakage in the yard or under the house.
- Flush water heater tanks to remove sediment build-up from your home water system, extend water heater life, and improve water heater recovery and performance.
- Soap test gas water heater gas lines for property and life threatening leaks.
- Inspect gas water heater exhaust flues for leaks that might introduce deadly carbon monoxide to your home.
- Inspect carbon monoxide detector to keep your family safe in case of a leak.
Up to $239.88 in Credit For Future Repairs!
When you invest in the Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan, we credit up to 12 months of payments toward future repairs (minimum 12 month duration). You can’t lose! You get your money back.
- We extend the warranty on all repairs to 90 days for Amazing Plumbing Protection Plan owners.
- We waive our trip charge on all repairs, a $49.00 value.
- We provide you with priority service so that you move to the front of the line.
- We offer guaranteed prices on all repairs before work begins, no matter how long the repair takes.
- We offer a 10% repair discount.