The United States boasts some of the world’s safest drinking water. Yet the water supply faces many challenges as it makes its way into taps and faucets for daily use. Add in the newest water safety challenge – biofilm (a slimy mixture of fungi, bacteria, amoeba and other microorganisms found inside pipes that’s responsible for over 7 million illnesses every year), and you can see why water treatment is critical.
At Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC, we combine our experience working with plumbing and water systems with one of North America’s leading manufacturers and distributors of water conditioning products: Novo Water Conditioning. The result is the best water treatment solution for you. We are Novo ProAdvantage™ dealers certified to install and service Novo water conditioning products.
Are you experiencing clogged pipes or drains? Call us for professional hydro jetting services.
Common Water Problems
To select the right water treatment solution, it’s important to identify the water problem(s) you’re experiencing. Some of the most common water problems include:
- Hard water: Hard water has an excessive amount of minerals. For example, too much calcium or iron in your water supply can make it hard. Hard water can cause limescale and rust stains. It can also cause a buildup in your pipes and reduce water flow.
- Iron: Excess iron in your water supply can cause rust and oxidation in your tubs and sinks.
- Cloudy water: Cloudy water likely results from suspended sand or silt present in your water supply.
- Bad taste and odor: This likely results from swampy, earthy, or organic taste or odor caused by decaying vegetation in surface water. Other common causes include excess chlorine and hydrogen sulfide.
To find out how we can help you eliminate water problems in your Lancaster, OH home, call our team at Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC today!
Novo Water Conditioning Products We Install
To combat common water problems, Novo water conditioning products cleanse your water and provide the peace of mind that you’re getting the purest available water. The water conditioning products to install depending on your needs and include:
- Water softeners
- Specialty systems
- Ultraviolet systems
- Drinking water systems
With Novo, you don’t have to live with the inconvenience, threat, and issues of substandard water. You could enjoy the best quality water right from your tap. Our team can inspect your water supply and recommend the most suitable water treatment option(s) for you.
Don’t let budget constraints prevent you from getting the plumbing services you need. Call us to learn more about our financing options.
Benefits of Soft Water
Soft water has plenty of advantages. Here are some of the benefits of installing a Novo water softener.
- Protect your plumbing and appliances
- Easier cleaning- no more hard water stains on appliances, fixtures, and clothing
- Softer skin and hair
- Cleaner, spotless utensils