A burst water pipe in a home or place of business is a disaster. It can cause thousands of dollars in damage—and it can do it fast—especially if you don’t notice the problem right away.
Fortunately, residents of Lancaster, OH, can get quick and professional help by calling Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC, for burst pipe repair services. Our team is available 24/7 for the emergency repair of the smallest to the messiest pipe burst.
Other reasons why we are the preferred choice for burst pipe repairs include:
- Professional and friendly technicians
- Upfront pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Custom solutions for your unique needs
Call us today to repair of your broken main water line or fix a leaking water heater tank.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
Several factors can lead to a burst pipe. For example, digging in the wrong place can lead to accidentally breaking a main water line. Other common causes are:
- Frozen pipe or hose bib: When water freezes, it expands. If the water within a pipe or outside hose bib freezes, it’ll force the pipe to expand until either the water melts or the pipe bursts.
- Clogged pipes: When there’s a clog in a water pipe, it leads to water pressure building in the pipe until it shatters. Mineral buildup within a water pipe can lead to such a clog.
- Old plumbing: Due to wear and tear, old pipes are less able to carry water, especially at high pressures.
- Seismic activity: Sudden seismic activity can bend water pipes until they break.
- Tree root invasion: Tree roots can break into a buried water pipe to access the moisture within.
How We Fix Burst Pipes
Before fixing a burst pipe, we’ll first shut off your water supply to prevent further damage to your property. Then we’ll take the time to identify the cause of the pipe break. Doing so ensures we provide a solution that not only fixes the break but also reduces its likelihood of it reoccurring.
We’ll then provide you with various options and explain what each entails and costs. You can choose the one that best suits your budget and needs.
Aside from repairs, Joe’s Drain Cleaning, LLC, also offers preventive services in Lancaster that minimize the need for main water line repair services. For example, we can help insulate your pipes or provide drain cleaning services that remove plumbing clogs.
For emergency water-main repair or preventive drain cleaning services, get in touch with our team today.
Replace or Repair a Burst Pipe?
Repairing a burst pipe is cheaper, but it’s not always the best solution. For example, if a water pipe installation is old and has undergone several repairs, it’s better to replace it to prevent the need for repair in the near future.
If your property’s entire piping system is old and worn, we can replace it all with a more modern and durable piping system.