Whether you have a leaky faucet or need your whole home re-piped, our team is here to help. At Joe's Drain Cleaning, LLC, we specialize in both commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning services
Our team of licensed, insured plumbers in Lancaster, OH, is standing by to provide:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Basins
- Emergency Shut-Off
- Inspections & Preventive Maintenance
- Battery Backups
- Commercial Plumbing
- Commercial Injection System
Even if you don't see the service you need above, chances are if it's plumbing related, we can repair, replace, or install it.
Want to save on your next plumbing service or draining cleaning? Sign up for our text alerts and stay up to date with our current promotions.
Common Plumbing Problems
While, as a leading commercial and residential plumbing company in Lancaster, we see a little bit of everything, there are some problems we see more than others.
- Low water pressure: Often caused by mineral build-up, unseen leaks, or pipe corrosion, if notice your powerful shower is now operating at a slow trickle, you might have a water pressure issue.
- Leaky or damaged faucets: Worn internal parts, such as washers, or corrosion can lead to annoying leaks or just faucets that don’t work well.
- Slow or clogged drains: Even if you are careful not to put food debris or grease down your drains and always use a drain screen, mineral build-up and even tree roots can lead to clogs.
- Running toilets: Runny toilets are almost always due to a failure of one of five parts: the toilet handle, overflow, fill, or flush valve, or the flush chain—we can fix any of the above.
- Unseen leaks: Most folks can spot a geyser in their kitchen, but it’s the smaller, unseen leaks that do real damage. These are often found in walls, under flooring, or in slaps and are the result of wear and tear, earthquakes, and freeze and thaw.
No matter what plumbing problem you’re dealing with—or when—our Lancaster plumbers can be there fast and resolve the issue, day or night.
Drain Cleaning and Hydro Jetting Services
You might consider a slow-moving drain to be a minor annoyance—but slow drains are often an indication that there's a more severe issue developing within your pipes. You don’t want to wait until a small problem becomes a costly repair.
Usually, slow drains are a sign of a partial blockage. Blockages are often the result of grease or soap buildup, food scraps, or hair. We use the latest technology to view clogs and check for damaged pipes without digging up your yard or tearing apart your walls. Our heavy-duty drain snakes can remove most household clogs, but if that doesn’t get your water flowing again, we offer hydro blasting services as well. There’s no clog we can’t handle!
Learn more about our state-of-the-art drain cleaning techniques or schedule a routine cleaning today.
Why Choose Us?
We know that we’re not the only plumbing and drain cleaning company in Lancaster, but we are the only one that offers:
- 18-month interest-free financing
- Multiple pricing options
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free camera inspections with some services
That’s in addition to our exceptional service, fast turnaround times, and reliable results. We care about our customers, and we're continually adapting our business model to ensure you get the plumbing services you need at prices you can afford.
Joes drain cleaning